Hephaestus is online

I am super excited to have my Glowforge. Lately I have been getting down to business learning Adobe Illustrator, but I wanted to show some things I have made!

First print!

Next up, some doll furniture

Then a tab box, to hold a card game and consolidate a bunch of boxes. Non proof grade materials. Truly an adventure.

and lastly an escutcheon. A little too cliche?

60 Likes

What a great group of first projects! I love the doll furniture.

3 Likes

You really hit the ground running! It’s easy to see you’re having fun. That spiral-legged table is just too fun.

1 Like

Doll house furniture! Another wormhole to go down…

Great projects!

2 Likes

Nice projects! Plan to do some doll furniture some day … Yours turned out great!

Figures you would name him Hephaestus. That was the name I choose for mine!

and as soon as i saw the doll furniture i knew who it was! Ok i either have to think of a new name or call him Hephaestus EC (East Coast).

You found me! Vulkan has a nice ring to it.

Could do the Roman name. yeah that will also appeal to the BF. He had a Vulcan bike when he was younger and he is a Star Trek fan. Though i do like the “k”. everything is better with a “k” :slight_smile:

Munchkin!

1 Like

The photo engraving came out great! How did you do that?

All great projects! (I’m likin’ the squid…) :grinning:

I just found a picture, and imported it. Easy as that. It looks better further away though. I would recommend picking a picture with better contrast to make the object of the picture really pop.

Welcome! Looks like you’re off to a great start. You moved right into 3D and crushed it!

1 Like

awesome projects… my 1st prints yet to come… hoping to post them soon.

The Ironman GF button is awesome!

Love the squid