History showing previous cut settings?

I’d like to be able to bring up a history of my previous cuttings - no need to see shapes cut (but that would be nice), I’m just a data & time and what setting I used.

Is this possible anywhere? I haven’t been able to find it in the UI.

The reason I’d like this is I know the settings I used last week worked great, but I failed to write them down. If I could look at the cutting setting I’d used, it would save me having to work out the best settings again.

1 Like

The settings used on a particular file are auto-saved when you close it. If you open the file again, and are using the same material height as what you used last, they should open up with those setttings.

As far as a list of settings used historically, no it doesn’t have that ability.

1 Like

They could, they just don’t. Just like they could give us access to lots of raw usage data.

2 Likes

You can download the raw log files if you want to… Glowforge Offline Going on 2nd Day and someone pointed to this post on Open Glow to begin to understand them

1 Like

Yeah there’s that but that’s not exactly what we’re talking about. I don’t want to have to translate hex codes just to get my historical job filename and settings :slight_smile:

I was responding to this - cuz they do, even if you don’t want to parse it (I don’t either, but I know it’s there)

Yeah I see your point but I’m not sure I’d call that “providing access”. You have to dig pretty deep, it’s more reverse engineering.

Providing access is having a page on the app that lets you review a simple list of jobs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.