Home barista

We are forever balancing the pour over on top of a cup, and I have been jealous of the set up at the coffee shop.

So I went to the hardware store and picked up some brass pipe, cut it with the Dremel, did some quick measurements and rolled out the first prototype.

Pretty sweet, however I didn’t factor the placement of the legs and the width of our mugs, so back to the drawing board.

Made it wider, spread the feet apart, and now it works like a champ.

Stained it and added a polyurethane coat, which hopefully will resist coffee drips. If anyone has a better coating idea… ( I could use acrylic but really love wood)



Thanks for the photos and share.


Nice work! Thanks for the file.

1 Like

Well done!!