Honeycomb bed holdown pins

Thanks, these will come in handy : )

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one! Thanks!

2 Likes

yes I have found that tool changing the angle and presto the pin works.

Did you share the file for these? TIA!!!

He posts them to his own website (thereā€™s a trail of breadcrumbs if you read through his posts, but itā€™s: www.designsbyphil.com)

FYI, if you click on someoneā€™s icon you can see a link to posts within a topic

sooo late to the party here but I just printed a set and WOW!
for months Iā€™ve been likeā€¦ naaaaah I donā€™t need them, but I have this horribly warped acrylic Iā€™ve been wanting to use and figured Iā€™d give this a shot. I canā€™t believe how well they work.
THANK YOU for these a million times over!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing, these are so helpful!

1 Like

Love that holder!!

when cut this file, they came out a little too big. Iā€™m not sure the exact size they should be. Can you help?

THanks,
Michelle

The honeycomb trays are not all the same, so you may have to adjust the pins file slightly. Here is the size mine are:
pins

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me! And for the file.

Thanks so much for these! They are very helpful. Not just for holding down materials but for positioning the materials straight on the bed.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I have had my glowforge for about a week and use these pins often. Thank you.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
You are off to a good start as a new owner by joining the forum and utilizing the free file. I look forward to seeing what you make with your Glowforge.

2 Likes

A genius idea, so simple but effective! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. As you have already discovered, there is a very good reason to spend some time here.

2 Likes

Thanks for this !!!

Welcome to the forum.

Perfect! I was just trying to figure out how to get cardboard to stay for a project

1 Like