Honeycomb bed holdown pins

Thank you

Thank you so much for sharing this. I’m sure I’m going to cut a million of these. And they may end up as cat toys. LOL
I can’t wait to use them. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

I see it’s been years since this was put on here. I got a question tho. Why doesn’t it cut out the complete pin? Mine cut out everything except the bottom. So in essence it’s missing part of the design? Is there another I can download/use?

1 Like

The design as posted cuts just fine.

Perhaps include a pic so we can see what your issue is?

3 Likes

Ok I got it. Thanks anyway

2 Likes

Is the pin holder on Etsy?

it’s here for free…

1 Like

I believe they’re referring to the holder for the pins, which I don’t believe is out there:

2 Likes

Ohh! Sorry I misunderstood!

1 Like

I never knew about that holder. I just keep all of mine in the little “snap and go” box in the “Your First Prints.” I keep it in the drawer right under my GF so I always have access to it.

1 Like

I keep mine in a rectangular box so I can get the width of my fingers into it - also, I use the original design, not the one sided (I’ve only broken maybe 6 out of the 40 or so I printed when the design first went up!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a small box just cut from cardboard, it has all the hold-down style pins as well as my measuring tools and the GOGM in it. Sits on the panel near the magic button, along with my most-used glues and tools…

2 Likes

To this day I still haven’t made the side shelf someone posted on here years ago - to extend the flat surface area of the top of the :glowforge: - but I think of it every time I try to balance yet another thing on there!

*searching just now I couldn’t find it…now I’m on a mission to #necrogame that!

4 Likes

There is also this lovely no-sew felt tray you can leave on the side panel of your machine. It won’t even scratch the glass. :wink:

4 Likes

I am surprised someone hasn’t answered this with the location of the file yet!! I am interested too!

I am so confused…this is what i have …which is supposed to be the pin holder (I believe). I may be crazy Let me post a pic.

1 Like

Finally found it! Now to recreate it!!

3 Likes

How did you get…. THAT …… out of this……

1 Like

That’s not this style of hold down pins, pretty sure that’s one of the versions of the “always right” ones.

I got the image from the post that you responded to asking about the holder for the single sided version of these pins:

3 Likes

@deirdrebeth Yes, that is correct. I have those, too. The file I downloaded from his website had several different ones. Also, I have one file that has a collection of all of the different kinds and styles of crumb tray pins that I have either purchased or was gifted. I just add them all into one file. I do not plan on ever reselling or sharing the files so I figure it easier to keep all of them in one file. So I printed off several. But… THIS is my holder. ( Hence the desperate need of that crumb tray pin HOLDER :flushed::crazy_face: I am so desperate, I would pay someone to either create one, or make one and ship it. I have tried to make one but…you see how that came out. :tired_face: )

2 Likes