House Plant House

I rarely make more then one each of my models but for some reason this one was just fun to put together. So I even tried it at different scales. The smaller ones was just about the right size for house plants. Now I may have to make more for our other plants, lol!

I’m also going to be sharing some of my models at an education show so I made a little display piece to show the kids what they are cut out of and how the pieces look.

.06" MDF, 24pt card-stock, and craft book paper.

80 Likes

Well this is just another jaw dropper. I don’t know if the kids will be impressed with this, but the other educators will be. I think you will be a big hit inspiring the next generation of makers. Thanks for sharing it here.

12 Likes

I love your work!!! Every time I see your posts, it’s something amazing. This house is so adorable! I want to live in it.

10 Likes

Love this. Very cute!

11 Likes

This one is just adorable!

9 Likes

Those are fantastic.

6 Likes

Love the look! I think I would actually be able to keep a plant alive if it had a charming house! It would be harder to forget about it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That is beyond adorable! I know my plants need some now too. Now, the chance of them actually getting their own homes is slim to none :slight_smile:

Your work is so impressive.

8 Likes

Love THIS!

7 Likes

Omigosh! That is SO cute!

6 Likes

GASP I am so in love with that! Awesome job, love the timber framing work, and the shingle details!

6 Likes

I look forward so much to your posts, the work you do is always amazing. I for one would love to be able to buy a copy of this file, so if you ever decide to sell it, do let us know.

7 Likes

I am so ready to give you my money!! I would love to purchase your files.

6 Likes

Holy cow! Those are amazing! The green roof reminds me of cottages in Ireland. Wow!

7 Likes

That is beyond cute! I have yet to make any miniatures. Someday…but will mine ever look like that good? Nope. I just don’t have that kind of skill. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

One of these days…

5 Likes

All you need is patience, passion, a great pair of tweezers and magnifiers for your eyes!!

Once you step into a miniature world you will not want to come back. I have been doing dollhouse miniatures for over 30 years.

3 Likes

Outstanding! Miniature just makes it all the more awesome.

2 Likes

Amazing.

1 Like

OMG is all I keep repeating!! Amazing work!! Beautiful, cute, adorable!! I LOVE it!!!

1 Like