How can I be so thick, Part 2 (Pro-Tube?)

As it turns out rpegg’s pre-release unit has a Pro laser tube in a Basic body. It appears they wanted to test some stuff before pre-releasing a full-on Pro.

That does make a difference. Either way, following a countdown to the expected shipping of units. I am waiting eagerly.

Thanks so much! I’ve missed all the great folks here, and I’m very much looking forward to having two hands free at the same time more often, so I can join the conversations again. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Just enjoy it. These days will pass before you know it. My little boys are about to be 18 and 15. It sounds strange, but you will miss the chaos :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone tried a brass “scratch brush” on the edge char? I picked a couple up at the winter wood working show here in Columbus, Oh

https://www.grainger.com/category/wire-scratch-brushes/brushes/cleaning-supplies/cleaning-and-janitorial/ecatalog/N-12hb

2 Likes

@rpegg - this might be better directed to you since you have the GF

1 Like

Just tried it on the maple. It made zero difference (I didn’t want to scour to the point of scratching the piece), nor did it remove the blowback on the back that snuck under the edge.

6 Likes

Thank you for trying and reporting back :slight_smile:

@wanderingwood - there you go. Answered by @henryhbk