How do i use these snap mark things?

Seeing a lot about snap marks? and i cant seem to figure out how to even use them but they seem to be very helpful to others

If you have them, congratulations! They’re a highly sought commodity.

They are still in Beta, so any questions that you have should be asked on this thread, and the preliminary instructions for how to use them are here:

1 Like

No i dont have them thought that maybe it was something that i could access somehow

Oh no, they haven’t been released to everyone yet. (You can still go take a look at how they’re used though…it’s pretty awesome.) :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your interest in Snapmark. We are really excited about it, too!

As we mentioned in the Glowforge Community topic, there are a lot of factors that go into setting up testers with this experimental feature. The engineering team is determining each step of the rollout. Unfortunately, I can’t affect that process for you. If we do make it available to everyone, or if your machine is chosen for the rollout during the testing phase, you’ll see the Snapmark icon appear in your Workspace. In the mean time, keep an eye on the community for more information.