How long does service take?

OH NO!!! I have been cutting without a problem since I received my GF. Today, I was working along and all of a sudden it got stuck on Scanning. I tried everything, so I opened a ticked. I just got the following response:

"Unfortunately, we’ve found that your unit has a problem that we can’t solve remotely. While it’s possible that this could get better, it’s unlikely to be resolved without repairing or replacing your unit. I don’t want you to find yourself polishing off an important print and having this issue arise at the last minute, so I recommend that we proceed with a warranty repair or replacement. "

So, now I am in a panic. I have more orders than I can handle for the holidays and I have just begun working through them. If I send it in, when can I expect to get it back? Also, if they send me a refurbished machine, how do I know if the life on the tube is comparable to mine?

Oy

1 Like

when I had to have mine replaced once i got the shipping labels and shipped mine back it was about 9 days total. I got a refurbished one back and can’t tell the difference as for the tube you wont know until it needs replaced in approximately 2 years…

I recently had my machine replaced, and it was just about 8 days from when I received my return shipping label to when I received the new machine.

That is good to hear. Maybe this will go well. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.