How many things here can be done on a Glowforge

How many of these can be done with a Glowforge?

8 Likes

Was just enjoying it too much to think about an answer to your question, and getting all my grey matter back into its container… Though certainly for a handful the GF can aid in the making of the elements that go into them!

3 Likes

Well that was 10 minutes of delight and wonder.

2 Likes

Yeah, where does reality stop…

Whet a wonderful age to be alive.

2 Likes

Got me thinking about a lot of things here. One would be to print some type of whirlygig on a 3D printer in vase mode that would spin on top of a good fan, like the balls do. THere was one such device that was toward the beginning that looked like it, but it was poor resolution and couldn’t quite tell the shape.

3 Likes

Without the timing it is just a spray of water. I made a design that started out as that floating faucet but in the end the faucet was turned to fire when we added a source of natural gas and lit it.

1 Like

Video, or it didn’t happen… :smiley:

1 Like

Video? There was not even real computers much less cell phones. Such as there were would have trouble squeezing much video on their new super high tech one whole megabyte hard drives.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.