How to make the UI more visible

I know this was announced awhile ago but got buried over time. It seemed to help a lot of people on the Facebook groups so I thought I’d share here too. I made a quick video showing how to change the view of the Glowforge ui to make it easier to see. I also show the different options that are available for them. I knobs like the high contrast option.

Anyways I hope this helps someone.

43 Likes

Well done Josh, I remember it being announced but never explored the options and had forgotten about it. The high contrast appeals to me. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

The high contrast was a lifesaver for this old broad!

7 Likes

I have been sometimes changing the options for momentary need, but not recently. Thankyou for reminding me.

4 Likes

I lobbied for the colorblind options for quite a while and was delighted when they told me there were being added.

Sometimes they actually do implement hopperized items. Now, about those folders…:sunglasses:

13 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

I switch it back and forth a lot.

1 Like

The funniest part for me is when they introduced it that there were people convinced that only X is truly visible, the rest aren’t - and yet X was different for every person! It shows how truly varied sight can be :slight_smile:

I keep mine on Protanopia (I don’t see a difference between that and Deuteranopia unless I’m actively clicking between them), not because I’m Red/Green colourblind, but because I find the lack of red more soothing :smiley:

5 Likes

ditto

2 Likes

You’re welcome and thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Thanks, this was a great help!

1 Like

You’re welcome

for this old coot too

1 Like

Thank you! This will be very helpful!

1 Like

What a difference! Thank you so much for posting this information!

1 Like

No problem anytime

You’re welcome

That was pretty awesome. Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome