I am new, How long takes the shipping

I am curious to know how much more or less the shipment takes, when I ordered they offered me 3-4 weeks for it to arrive but now it says until January. Has anyone get it before the estimated date?

1 Like

I think the issue is the current state of the supply chain. I’d be surprised if t comes early. Take this time to design files!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @QueenDayane – where are you located in the world?

Jonathan

AHH you live in florida!!!

1 Like

A little over a year ago, my :glowforge: arrived in Orlando right on schedule. Unfortunately, current shipping delays are impacting everything so I would not expect it to arrive early. If you do not have experience with graphics, specifically vector, design, I would suggest you use the wait time to learn Inkscape. It will make the :glowforge: much more useful when it does arrive.

5 Likes

Yes, Fl

I saw mentioned on Facebook that Pro and Plus were shipping normally, but Basics are delayed until January. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post about early delivery.

1 Like

also Air filters are not shipping till january

-J

2 Likes

Mine came a week and a half early so figure between now and whenever your order date is. I’d imagine it will varry based on location as well as a few other market factors.

3 Likes

Hoping arrive early ahahhaa cant wait :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, yeah i made a lot svg’s already lol since im a graphic designer :heart: cant wait so exited

1 Like

Congrats! Can’t wait to see what you make!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.