mini glow2
mini glow2
mini glow3
mini glow4
mini glow5

44 Likes

Super cute! Very good replica!

1 Like

Thank you. It was a labor (LOL-thought process) of LOVE!!

4 Likes

my god that is awesome!! - now let me bitch about why its not working, and why hasn’t tech support returned my 16 emails yet!

5 Likes

Love it! I checked out your website—the tiny food is fantastic, and so is your mini-me model!

3 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Will do. I am One_Curious_Box on IG and OneCuriousBox.com. I make specialize in miniature fake food art, as well.

3 Likes

What is your site name?

That’s amazing! The stuff in your Etsy store is fabulous too!!

That material is gonna take a bunch of passes for your :glowforge: mini though! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL That is funny!! My first one only worked for 2 days and Tech support was amazing. I had a brand new one in 2 weeks time.

Thats Great!

1 Like

That looks awesome!!

1 Like

I don’t have a site. I really like yours though!

1 Like

Awe that’s adorable! you even got the dot pattern on the glass down perfectly.

1 Like

where is the escutcheon??? it NEEDS an escutcheon (but of course a mini escutcheon)

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This absolutely needs a laser led if it does not already have one. With that we’d have full :glowforge: inception.

3 Likes

LOL!! I thought about it but then I would have made a window.

Do you mean the output on the back of the GF? If so, I did make that. It is covered by the hose. Sorry, but I do not know the technical term and looking it up was not a huge help. It looks like some type of metal plate.

This is amazing and I feel like I really need to make miniature things now! The guy will have to probably do 3 passes with material as thick as that though :wink:

1 Like