I did the silicon apple watch strap thing

Love the engraving!

3 Likes

Looks great! I love the look of the engraved bands. I tend to like them better sans paint, but that’s partly because I’m skeptical that they will hold up. Curious to see how it goes.

2 Likes

I have been playing around with setting and cannot dial it in. Would you share you setting with me? Also what did you paint it with? I have you oil base paint markers but it makes such a huge mess.

2 Likes

you have to clean up after the oil markers. use isopropyl alcohol.

1 Like

tes would love to know the setting!! please

would love the setting on this too for my daughter - thanks!

4 Likes

Nice work! An interesting product to be engraving. Just curious if you had a lot of flare up with engraving? WHen I last put silicon in the GF, there were a fair amount of flames.

1 Like

i’ve seen people say that they get some flare ups. i didn’t notice it with this one.

2 Likes

Hi! I think I’m gonna jump on this one too as a fundraiser for my school. Would you mind sharing the settings? I think I need the jig also. Have you found a good one?
Thanks!!!

link to settings is 3 posts above yours.

4 Likes

Love the engraving and the color of the watch band.

1 Like

What settings did you use for this? I’m thinking of making one too

the link to the settings is above.

yeah just realized, thank you!

I like the design. Looks great. I did one recently for my girlfriend, and have about 5 more bands to play with, and always looking for design inspiration.

14 Likes

Wow…that looks awesome . Love the blue with the watch display.

1 Like

thanks, and that looks great. honestly, i have a full access subscription to adobe stock, so i pulled mine from there. i have a few more i’ve downloaded.

i like that you pushed yours all the way up to the edge of the watch. i hesitated to do that at first, but I think i’ll be more adventurous there, and try to just avoid the three mounting points.

my wife bought 3 or 4 more straps, we just have to decide what to put on them. and i bought 3 regular watch straps in silicone that i’m trying to decide what to do with.

1 Like

Looks great! I’ve been doing bands for a while now. Here are some of the ones I’ve done.

14 Likes

Awesome! May I ask what paint you use?