I don't understand

Sorry :slight_smile: :grimacing:

3 Likes

You get so many a day, but it is not midnight to midnight thing, it is until there has been 24 hours since the first like that sent you over. At times I’ve gotten my powers restored just to lose them 3 likes later!

4 Likes

Didn’t really pay much attention to all the back and forth in this topic, but reminded me that I needed to occasionally like a post or two to keep regular status. Done.

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

This is fascinating. I have never felt less happy about my likes because someone else has just as many. I don’t think they are less special if you use a lot of them.

I only ran out of likes once and it was deliberate so I could get the badge. But I do use them fairly liberally. They’re free and they make people feel good. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Obligatory likes shouldn’t count!

3 Likes

Keep slogging away. Good things will come. You’ve done some great work on the forum. If you can’t like a post, just make a quick reply and point out the particulars. It’s all helpful.

4 Likes

:frowning_face: I miss Douglas. I was hoping for a 6th book in his HHGTTG trilogy or a third book to his Dirk Gently series when he passed unexpectedly.

3 Likes

I think I might have gotten an @rpegg like once. That was a good day. :smile_cat:

7 Likes

I was in high school when he died. My friends and I loved him! Which lead to a weird situation.

So, the day after he died, my friend came in and proclaimed loudly “It’s a sign! The world is going to end on Thursday!” We thought it was funny. Some girls around the corner who over heard him thought he was going to do a school shooting. He got called to the principal’s office and was questioned. He explained and everything was fine. Come Thursday, there was a very obvious undercover police officer following him around all day. Better safe then sorry, I suppose.

1 Like

… and yet I like it… I’m so confused!

(Btw… I noticed that I have more likes for @Jules than anyone else… probably because she is so omnipresent… kinda like Hal looking over our shoulders. :sunglasses:)

9 Likes

Bwahahahahahah! My evil plan is working. :female_detective:

8 Likes