I finished paying for my gf!

Congrats I also paid off my credit card kinda hard being on a fixed income Disabled Viet Nam vet but now like everyone waiting for the day of delivery

3 Likes

Thank you for your service!!

1 Like

Thank you proud to have served

2 Likes

I feel the same man, the honor was to serve.
Best thing I was ever part of with the exception of my marriage.
However, I was aboard a carrier off Nam, not running through the jungle so I was spared that trauma. I just had to dodge intake and exhaust, not bullets and mortars. Comparatively I had it easy.
I know nothing of your suffering, but you and I, we’re among the lucky ones. One vet to another, Gratitude for your sacrifice.
After experiencing extreme conflict and pain, empowering yourself to create beautiful art will be therapeutic, and food for your soul.

The financial pain of the purchase will fade, and I predict it will vanish completely with the first item you retrieve from the laser!
I had this stack of cash I had been scratching together for a couple of years, and didn’t part with it easily, but six months have elapsed, and it’s like that $2,000 never existed.

We’re going to have some serious fun with these things! Hoo-rah!

3 Likes

the credit card companies noticed when I bought a 4970.00 dollar laser, trust me :wink: they still don’t like me. However, I have a plan! If I close my eyes they won’t see me hiding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank u for your service and welcome home I wasn’t so lucky I was knee deep in jungle and still suffering with PTSD but alive how many didn’t make it back and the many that got eaten by the Agent Orange this one tried taking me out a couple of time brain tumor and a rupture intestine but I have been blessed to still be alive.

2 Likes