I got the sauce

So I instantly think of that commercial that says “who has the sauce, I got the sauce “ when I was designing this lol. Made it for chick fil a sauce 2x2.5x0.75 inches but made an extra “window” insert for taller sauces like whataburger too. Lol.
Inspiration: someone asked me to make a sauce holder for there extra sauces they were hoarding.
Made with: 1/8 proofgrade cherry plywood and 1/4 proofgrade acrylic.
No glue, tight fit.
This is my first step back into my hybrid material designs again that I use to do. This was heavily inspired by my tea holder a few years back to make them all look seamless together.

If you’d like to make one for your extra/stashed sauces I have the files up for grabs here too: freshstartcustoms.com or etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

26 Likes

Nice. Maybe make one for coffee pods.

4 Likes

Good idea

1 Like

All I can think is Why do you have so much Chik-fil-a sauce?

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Then I walked into the kitchen and found this:

7 Likes

:rofl: My family almost never uses sauces (and we don’t eat at Chik-fil-a), so we’re hardly a fair comparison, but that’s hilarious. Do you use any of the sauce?

2 Likes

We have massive amounts of taco sauce packets from del taco. I use them frequently until our next trip.

4 Likes

When we got home from Chick-fil-A earlier this week, we found that the servers had been extra generous with the sauce. (Yes, that is all from one trip.) It seemed wasteful to throw them away, but I honestly had no idea what to do with them, so they have been sitting on the kitchen counter. Apparently, someone in my family used them to build a tower, because, of course, we don’t have one of @wenning08’s sauce holders.

9 Likes

That’s quite the tower

1 Like

Good idea! I’m sure 50% (or more) of people have fast food joint sauce stashes!

1 Like

We use the lunch meat drawer in the back fridge,
Sometimes it is empty, sometimes it needs culling.
Sauce inconsistency, since it depends on the cooks whims (or lack of).

2 Likes