It’s made from PG medium maple plywood with default cut settings. I embedded a raster in the file so that I could 3d engrave the grooves for the shelves, for that I just selected PG medium maple hardwood instead. I measured a kerf of .2mm and therefore offset the paths of the joints out by .1mm, they are a very tight fit, perfect. I forgot to offset the slats that go across the front though, so I slathered extra glue in there. I hung it using four of the command picture hanging adhesive strips, works like a charm. Approximately 9"W x 20"H x 2"D
There was some definite wonkiness with how the print went. The rasters were all printed shifted to the right for some reason. When the file initially rendered into the UI everything looked fine. After selecting print and it did its scan and preparation the render that popped up on the print screen looked off. I figured it was fine since it looked fine before, I was wrong. It printed off. I’m not sure why this happened exactly, but luckily it didn’t ruin the print, just raised the shelves a tiny bit.