I made an app to help supercharge your Glowforge experience!

I made an app called GlowHub that add some awesome features to your Glowforge experience! Looking for beta testers, Mac only at the moment. If you are interested, checkout this Youtube video for more info…

https://youtu.be/hhUx_BYhv6w

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, if you are looking to slow the mad rush of beta testers this is the way to do it. :grin:

5 Likes

I should have a Windows version built soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you have done. Windows OS here.

You lost me with no audio.

2 Likes

Then I’ve lost you forever?

Thanks for the link…not something I would use, but I’m sure there will be others. No audio for me, either.

1 Like

I didn’t add any audio to the video. Just the text at the bottom. Hastily through something together hoping to help explain what it does.

No thanks.

You do know you’re not supposed to leave the machine unsupervised while it’s operating, right?

Sign me up. I assume one can choose to not use the Text notification feature?

1 Like

You won me with no audio. I always turn it off anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m a Mac user; I’ll give it a try. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet thanks! Once I get a few more users wrangled up I’ll shoot you a link.

1 Like

Yeah! It only activates if you enter your phone number which is optional. Once I get a few more users I’ll shoot out a download link. Thanks!

That would seal the deal for me. I don’t give out my phone number to apps.

3 Likes

I give out other people’s phone number to apps :grin:

202-456-1111 is an especially good number :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Beta registration link is now live -> https://forms.gle/EdDXYBxNJ898BDsXA

Happy to beta test for you. I am on Mac and Apple eco-system

1 Like

Thank you! Please enter your email here and you’ll receive a link with the download.

Might want to do that via PM so people don’t have to expose their email addresses if they don’t want to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on a landing page. Once I get that up I’ll add it as option. I was just hoping to start collecting a few so I can maintain communications easier. Thanks for the feedback!