I needed a jewelry box, so

I don’t have a jewelry box. My earrings, rings and such end up in little bowls everywhere so I decided to make myself somewhere to keep my jewelry since I have also become more than a little obsessed with making boxes. I used the boxes.py box generator with some modifications in illustrator. I have to say this was so much fun!

44 Likes

This is a very nice solution to jewelry organization. The engraving is nice, and I really like the Star drawer pulls.

2 Likes

So very pretty!

2 Likes

That is a lovely box

1 Like

ok this is just too cute…but also elegant! I LOVE IT!! Makes me wish I had more jewelry now :slight_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes

Beautiful design. Looks wonderful.

3 Likes

I love this! At first, I was expecting drawers with dividers. But these drawers are even better!

Earring organization tip I saw on TV and have used ever since: When you remove your earrings, put the ear wires or posts through the holes of a button. You will never have to search for the match for the one you want to wear. They are always together.

3 Likes

This is a fine looking box.

2 Likes

Great design! Instead of waiting for someone to promise you the sun. moon. and stars, you have made your own!

1 Like

Very nice jewelry box!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I have taken so much wisdom and knowledge from this group and been able to apply it to my creations. Thank you! This is the first place I come when I can’t figure something out and I always find an answer :slight_smile:

1 Like