I sold my Glowforge so I guess this is "goodbye"... (Hirudin (AKA "Purple Sheep"))

Welp, I done sold my Glowforge so I guess my days of being a member of this forum are numbered. It’s been fun interacting with y’all and maybe we’ll meet again sometime…

Shipping the main Glowforge box and the crumb tray box was ~$275 via UPS Ground (insured) (I figured I’d throw this out there as some people might be curious). The shipping distance was roughly 500 miles according to Google Maps.

24 Likes

You may not believe it but we’ll miss you! Best of luck.

6 Likes

Aw, thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ll miss you guys too! I’ve developed quite a “check the Glowforge forum ten times a day” habit that I’ve been trying to ween myself off of for the last couple weeks. Not being able to like or post (or obsessively edit my existing posts) will hopefully help me with that.

12 Likes

I’m liking your post but not because I like that we’re losing you. There will be other pastures, and I hope we meet again.

6 Likes

best of luck someone will enjoy the Glowforge, and you will enjoy the cash. It’s all good, and there are no goodbyes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats on the sale - hope you got enough money for it to make it worth your while. :slightly_smiling_face:
(I know you’ve got another laser, so you won’t be without pew power.)

Best of luck!

1 Like

Best of luck. See you on YouTube I hope! Thanks for all the great contributions through the years.

1 Like

All the best, from me and the incomparable Stina Nordenstam

3 Likes

Sorry to see you go. Good luck and hope you have a good Christmas!

1 Like

No! Say it ain’t so! You waited so long! You’ll be missed!!!

1 Like

:cry: Sorry to see you go. Happy Holidays, and I hope you got a good price! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sad to see you go…:disappointed: good luck in all you do.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bye! Sad to see people go, but congrats on the sale.

2 Likes

I’ll miss your over-the-top parody! Enjoy time!

2 Likes

We will miss you! All the best!

1 Like

Good Luck to you man, Enjoy the holidays and the New Year! :+1::wave:

1 Like

Kind regards!

1 Like