Everybody deserves a finisher’s medal for the COVID marathon this year.
Done on thin acrylic.
- I cut the snowflake and ribbon hole first
- Then carefully removed the cutout fro the GF without disturbing the main acrylic sheet
- Removed the top paper (I know it fogs the acrylic a little, but it takes so much less time to remove the paper before all the virus designs are scored)
- Placed the snowflake cutout back in the GF making sure to align it in it’s cutout shell the best I could
- Scored the virus designs and lettering in draft quality
- Add the ribbon
My 4th sibling (of 10 + 4 in-laws) just let us know that she has COVID (she’s an ICU nurse, so it wasn’t completely unexpected). Tough year for everyone. Hope this makes at least one person’s holiday more enjoyable .
Enjoy the design:
Rona-Survived-Optimized.svg.zip (43.9 KB)