If GlowForge goes under

With wolves chasing us…

5 Likes

…to steal our lunch of a moldy piece of bread and an icicle off the woodshed eaves…

6 Likes

You had a woodshed?! Luxury! I had to shield my oatmeal the second I left the cardboard box.

8 Likes

LOL! :laughing:

2 Likes

Happy days !

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You had a cardboard box?! Luxury! We had a trash bag tent. . .

6 Likes

That sounds princely! You had a trash bag tent?! We had woven dandelion stems covered with leaves to keep out the torrential rains and winds… if only we had a trash bag tent. :wink:

6 Likes

I’m trying to figure out if living in the trees with the lemurs counts as worse than woven dandelion stems…

7 Likes

I may run out of likes on this thread alone…

3 Likes

Dandelion stems! What a treat! At least you could have decent tea!

When we came home after being chased downhill by the wolves in our bare feet, all we could use for tea was whatever four-leaf clovers we’d find in the field by our box. If it wasn’t for the hot water we siphoned from that nuclear power plant…

5 Likes

You had four-leaf clovers and radioactive tea? Now that’s truly gourmet! We had to suck on pebbles to keep from being parched.

5 Likes

You had pebbles?!!! We had to grind hollows into rocks with other rocks and lick the dew out of the depressions. Was awful in the summer when there was no dew at night :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

You are so lucky to have had such a marvelous view of your natural surroundings from the tree yo lived in! Why, there was only a pile of rocks for us to stare at day in and day out. I suppose that was better on the eyes than watching the television though not exactly entertaining.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Oh, to see the rocks. You were lucky. We had to visualize the rocks and imagine the smell of the dew because there was no light!

3 Likes

Apparently you guys grew up alive. I was dead until I turned 21.

10 Likes

You got to come alive at 21?

You had it easy…in my neighborhood atoms weren’t even allowed to think about combining into organic molecules until they turned 25 and had written permission from both parents and the Commissioner of Primordial Soup!

11 Likes

And it only took 3 days for this thread to disintegrate to primordial soup!

10 Likes

Please stop.
My laughter is hurting now.

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Entropy - it’s the law!

6 Likes