If Not Now, Then When?

For those of you who saw my 365 day challenge calendar, you know that I’ve given myself some challenges. Since posting that, I’ve lost 23 pounds, and have gotten a mostly consistent sleep schedule down. I feel great, and am on my way to a better me! With that said, my mentality through all of this has been that change doesn’t need to wait (sometimes it does, circumstances ya know?), especially the things within our control. Giving yourself dates to start something is giving yourself opportunities to skip out on changing, so why not take steps now instead of waiting.

I can be better, so I made this sign as a reminder.

I’ve also recently been making signs with quotes, so I’d searched this quote, the actual quote is different, but I like this simplified version. While searching I saw this design so I made it my own. Anyway, if you have any friends or family that have been sitting on the fence about getting a Glowforge, show them this sign :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

48 Likes

Hooray to you and for you! That’s determination…keep going!

3 Likes

Good sign, and good for you working on your 365 challenge. Keep up the efforts toward improving your health and life.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your accomplishments! Keep at it!!

2 Likes

Congrats on the beautiful sign and weight loss!

2 Likes

Congrats and keep going!

2 Likes

Awesome! You can do anything!

2 Likes

Thanks, everybody!

Reminds me of this hilarious skit. https://youtu.be/nlD9JYP8u5E

4 Likes

Raymond … I love the creativity of your designs … simple and effective messaging! :glowforge::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I appreciate the feedback, thank you!

This has been my wife’s favorite saying of late. I will make her one when I am back up and glowing.

3 Likes

Yes, do it! Anything to earn brownie (I miss brownies) points with the wife is good!

1 Like

Love the sign … and love the determination!

1 Like

My take on this:

Medium white and black PG acrylic.

5 Likes

Very nice! I was going to also use acrylic for signs like this one, but I chose wood instead. I like what you’ve done with the acrylic, though!

How did your wife like it?

She loved it and is putting it up in her office.

2 Likes