Ignore the fingerprints

I need an "area of effect " template for stupid people. Ha! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ha, that’s fantastic.

1 Like

Where’s the “silence, 15’ radius” template? :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m like “what?” But you did a great job with them.

3 Likes

Yes, every day.

1 Like

Great idea. Are you going to post (is there a place for this) the patterns? if not, I’ll take a crack at it over the weekend.

1 Like

OMG, this is brilliant.

1 Like

Yeppers, also not my gig. But they do look very nice. :smile:

These are great. VERY useful in a game. Thanks!

1 Like

Never know when you might need a 60 foot cone. Better hope you don’t unexpectedly need a 60-foot cone. :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! Well done!

My DM really likes using the D10000 table of random magical effects, especially while we were on an unstable plane. So, unexpected 60-foot cones might not be out of the question.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/6fmjly/d10000_random_magical_effects_chaos_burst_table/

3 Likes

Fun! I’m passing this on to my DM.

1 Like

Be warned, wackiness can ensue, such as:

• Your clothes becoming sentient and trying to run away from you
  • Your shadow growing a tail
  • Having people hear there own voice when you speak
  • Jaw unhinges like a snakes
  • Hands get covered in butter everytime you try to pick something up
  • The weapon you are holding melts
  • Eggs fill all of your pockets

These and more happened to us.

5 Likes

Ha! That sounds like some of the Wand of Wonder effects! When I DM’d I’d always try to give the party a Wand of Wonder just to add some weirdness. Not that we needed much help…

1 Like

It’s specifically designed to be basically “breath weapon” sized. Use cautiously. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please create a template for the inside of a Bag of Holding. :smiley:

2 Likes

How do you engrave “up to 600 pounds in an alternate dimension”? I bet there’s a proofgrade setting for it.

2 Likes

Worth it. Bring the chaos.

LOVE this. A friend of mine invited my kids over to play with his kids and DM’d them through part of Storm King’s Thunder, which was quite a sight to see. From there, it’s been dice towers in F360, engraved artifacts, and whatnot. We’re still on Phandelver and not doing scale-accurate maps yet, but who knows…

2 Likes

The key word is yet.

Here’s Cragmaw hideout made from chipboard.