I'm leaving, on a jet plane

Progress over the evening (before I got unexpectedly called in for the night shift due to a colleague getting sick overnight…)

My plan with the Glowforge is I ordered some 2-color black/transparent reverse acrylic so I am going to make a small panel of appropriate instrument panel engine warning lights.

8 Likes

That is flippin’ amazing. I’m totally blown away.

2 Likes

Oh my, I know nothing about jet engines, but this is exquisite. Such detailed work, truly amazing.

1 Like

After this build you know a lot more I can tell you!

1 Like

Wow! Great project! Love to mix my PRUSA and the GF! PRUSA XL! Count me as jealous. And the copper PLA is neat. Worth putting on the Late Hannukah list for sure! Oh, hell - I will put the PRUSA XL on there, too!

2 Likes

Just amazing. But I say that a lot about your projects @henryhbk !

2 Likes

Please share the settings when you do that, I just ordered some of that stuff! :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t used this specific color combo but I use the same acrylic all the time for stall signs at the barn, and just use the regular proof grade (set for that color acrylic) and it works just fine… It’s probably overkill for the cuts but for engraving works perfectly. And since I normally on those just cut the outline if it’s a little over-toasted nobody cares.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.