I'm Really Angry at UPS

There’s only one other person in the office with me, when I said I was getting my Glowforge tomorrow he laughed as I was leaving and said, “See you Friday!” Somehow he just knew :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Could be like this GF :glowforge: owner’s delivery (for being angry):

External Corner:

3 Likes

@PFI-Guy–This is what I am afraid of. My GF will be on a truck for almost 12 hours before I can pick it up. Was this your machine?

GFlu…or guh-flu?

That was from someone on the Facebook Glowforge User Group

1 Like

Wow!! Not enough F-bombs in the world for that. Those UPS drivers would get a serious vocabulary lesson from me!

(also, I feel really bad for whoever got that!)

3 Likes

I’m a member of that group as well.

Although I’m thrilled to hear you’ll have your Glowforge tonight, I’m sorry about the extra hassle.

Like @marmak3261 said, the shipping dimensions of a Glowforge Basic or Pro are:

Glowforge Basic & Pro:
46" x 29" x 16" (1168mm x 737mm x 406mm)
70 lbs (32 kg)

Thanks for writing in!

3 Likes

I would have been tempted to turn it on. With laser glasses and behind a partition of course.

I think that the first thing I’m going to do when mine arrives is shake the box.

If that thing makes even the slightest sound of tempered glass shards on cardboard… I’m walkin’ away.

2 Likes

The inquisitiveness of mine would be to see how thing are connected maybe even shatter the other side for that…

Did I say that out loud?

2 Likes

I’m a person who probably gives out way too many likes, but my finger just won’t click “like” on those pictures…too graphic…to violent…O! The humanity :cry:

1 Like

Have to agree. I found myself blowing up the picture and comparing it to my Pre-Release. Mostly wanted to see the other side. I’ve been good and not pulled the top yet.

1 Like

The most important part is missing: the button. You are not going to get very far without that!

3 Likes

Good luck with take two of “fun time with UPS”.

2 Likes

Mine has a dolly for use, but generally they bring it out for me if I play the old weakened female…lmao

Just hope they don’t remember when I lug 25+ lb boxes in on my shoulder with one hand like I did today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s in the box somewhere. Wouldn’t be a very good electrical engineer if I couldn’t re-wire that.

5 Likes

Glad to hear they hadn’t just walked off.

1 Like

You all are worried because your GF is going to do a trip through the States. Mine can’t swim and is scared by planes… how can I feel about her trip to Italy? :scream:

7 Likes

Slow boat. Talk to you later depending on the tides.