Inkscape help! can you copy and paste section of nodes?

What was magic wand is magic scissors, The single select that looks like a wand is useful for avoiding black dots in isolated white spaces but not as good getting white dots in an overall pattern that is black. Increasing the contrast gets rid of gray at either end but still leaves random pixels in the black areas. Grow/shrink by a pixel gets rid of the random pixels but rounds all the corners as well. And of course you can hand edit the path in Gimp but itis clumsier in vectors than Inkscape, no surprise there.

I do all these things and more but I had heard rumors of selecting by shape in Inkscape that would be great for selecting many sorts of issues and fixing them all at once as if they were clones. That I have not discovered.

Interesting. I guess I’d have to see it to know if I had any bright ideas.

1 Like

I just thought about growing the design by a a pixel and then shrinking it by 2 pixels and covering everything in black, that would keep the inside corners but clean out the single pixels. Sent example by private message.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.