Inlaid Treble Clef

So my wife has commandeered our Glowforge to start her own business, which is pretty awesome. She has been making these great inlaid acrylic/wood treble clefs.

The blue ones were the proof of concepts, and currently adorn our walls, though she will soon have a batch ready for sale.

Thank you to all the folks at Glowforge for making such a great machine that continues to allow people to get businesses up and running! (And for providing great materials to use with the machine.)

For those interested in keeping tabs on the new business, my wife’s online shop is at RevenantCreationsLLC.etsy.com

38 Likes

Nice! She has the inlay procedure down. :sunglasses:
Also the positive/negative two-for-one with the material. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Good luck with your new business! You should put a link to it in your profile.

8 Likes

Those look awesome. Congrats on the new business. I love to see people be able to make money off their own products!!

8 Likes

Love that blue! Nice work!

5 Likes

Of all things in all of the world, I’d never have thought of making inlaid treble clefs, and even if I had thought if it I’m amazed she is able to start a business making them. Both things are awesome (and I can see musicians wanting them).

They look great. Good luck with the business!

9 Likes

For sure!

2 Likes

These are lovely. Best of luck to the entrepreneur!

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone for the words of encouragement! My wife has a few new color options for sale now, so I figured I’d share some some new pictures. (Blue ones are also up for sale now.)

5 Likes

Hope it goes well for her.

3 Likes