Introducing the miniature Glowforge

Best one yet! Thanks for the perfect share!

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeousā€¦thank you so much for the share.

1 Like

For scale pics really need to go next to the ā€œblue thingy.ā€ LOL

2 Likes

The more I thought about this today (which was waaaaaay more time than boss would have liked :wink: ) I thought of a great use for thisā€¦a business card holder for craft shows. I fricken love this design!!!

6 Likes

Glad it got you excited! Feel free to adapt as you see fit. Want a photo though!
p.s. put in some work time tomorrow, even though it will be Friday.

1 Like

Iā€™m ā€œworkingā€ from home tomorrow! LOL I have to finish a design for my Free Design Fridayā€¦I missed last week because of work load. :frowning:

1 Like

Waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with!

2 Likes

No pressureā€¦sheesssssssh! LOL

2 Likes

You can always say your boss made you do actual workā€¦ and you couldnā€™t refuse, because you donā€™t want to run out of proofgrade.

2 Likes

LMAO! I think I already know what I am postingā€¦itā€™s something everyone has seen. :wink:

1 Like

I am also working on a massive design that at the moment has 75 pieces and takes (at this point) 8 boards to run. I am guessing when itā€™s finished it will be about 15 boards and over 100 pieces. I am still working out some major design dilemmas. When it is finished, I am going to put for Free Design Friday. Not sure how many people will want to run something that big, but I will offer it up none-the-less. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Youā€™re very generous, and yes you need to be able to continue to buy a large amount of wood.

ā€¦unlike me who just needs some scraps!

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Chocolate. Not a fan of fondant.

1 Like

As in: the entire thing in chocolate, or so you can dedicate your mini Glowforge to print chocolate sheets to use on tempting things like this?

images

3 Likes

I was thinking a white, dark and milk chocolate treat. And if youā€™re really ambitious a clear sugar lid.

But now that you mention it, a 3D chocolate printer, assuming quality chocolate, would give me back two weekends every December. So that too.

4 Likes

Youā€™d need a 3D chocolate printer to print chocolate flavored mini Glowforges.
Mouth watering hereā€¦

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I think I might a pin out of it!

11 Likes

Looks really cute. :grinning:

2 Likes

So cute indeed - glad you made one!

1 Like