IPad 7 design software

Howdy all

Anyone use iPad 7?

What Design/vector software do you use?

Thank you

Be safe and stay healthy.

1 Like

I use an iPad a pro. Affinity Designer for vectors, Procreate for drawing, Affinity Photo for photos and playing with the new IOS Illustrator.

2 Likes

Vectornator and Affinity Designer. Vectornator is super easy for fonts!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for responding. I really appreciate your input.

Thank you very much for responding.
I really appreciate your input.
Nothing like a good dog.
Just sayin

1 Like

I use an IPad Pro 99.9% of the time,

On the 18th, it was 26 years (1994) since his passing and I still cry. I cry for all of dogs,

His name was Baby and he was a Samoyed. He was my first love.I will never get another Samoyed, Baby was the most precious and I know if I ever got another Samoyed —-I would always compare them and that is not right.

Now I have A Westie and a Dachshund.

3 Likes

Funny, I just posted something similar to this but my question was more specific. There is some good suggestions over there.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delayed response. It is amazing what an impact our pups can have on the quality of our lives. They often times give more than they receive. We can learn a great deal from them if we just pay attention. It sounds like you were blessed to have found that relationship all those years ago. I know how you feel about not wanting to have a similar breed after the loss of Babe. I felt the same way after the loss of my patrol dog Cesar. He was a Mailinois. I found I missed Cesar so much, I eventually got another one, Rocky. He was a fantastic pup and only added to my life. Since then we have had several mals over the years. The pain of the loss will always be there but the joy of having a mal has been very good for me. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

This statement is so very beautiful!!!

Thanksgiving was quiet and relaxing. If you ever have any questions regarding the apps send me private message and maybe I can help.

Edit your post to take out your number or EVERYONE will have it.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.