iPad and Glowforge

I use Clip Studio for a lot of stuff. It used to be Manga Studio until they rebranded it not too long ago. The comics industry has been using it for quite some time now. Fast, stable, great brush rendering engine, AND you can make vector layers to draw in, in which all the lines you draw can be edited with the anchor points and bezier tools. So far, i’ve used it as the first draft of all my projects. Highly recommended.

Does anyone has good settings to engrave the actual pencil with my initials? :slight_smile:

Seems like this is really a separate topic but, there is a fair amount of discussion of engraving pencils in the Beyond the Manual category. e.g.,

Thought that rounding owners of pencils and iPads with a glowforge will render better result possibility to find the settings :slight_smile:

Not any pencil settings will do with the Apple’s plastic pencil.

Ah, yeah … I wondered if you really meant “Apple Pencil” and not “actual pencil” after seeing your other post …

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.