iPad Drawing

I recently bought an iPad Pro so I could use it as a graphics tablet with the Apple Pen/pencil. I downloaded a trial app and tried my first graphic. This is a drawing of our first Neapolitan, Napoleon (he passed away last Christmas). I am in no way artistic or creative, but I am extremely pleased with the results. The iPad/pen combo are amazing and the app I used - Morpholio - has really impressed as well. I even signed up for the $20 a year subscription.

26 Likes

Very nice.

3 Likes

When you drew that by hand (even using an electronic pencil) you confirmed that you are most definitely artistic, and you have the skills! That’s beautiful, and all the wrinkles are just :kiss:

Even this is artistic, they just need to work on their skills!

15 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I love your drawing, what a face. Sorry for the loss of your buddy.

2 Likes

Thank you, he was the best. My wife and I were talking last night how he literally changed our lives.

2 Likes

Where did you find that drawing?? I thought I had them all hidden away…

4 Likes

Nothing is ever truly deleted from the interwebs

2 Likes

Looks so much like one of my artful drawings that I’d believe you if you said it was. Looking for one I drew a few years ago for my profile picture.

Found some. Apparently at one time I was a pirate :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

That’ll definitely drawing out your artistic side - well done!

1 Like

Impressive drawing! Nice memory of him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.