iPad Mini Stand

I’ve made a stand for my iPad mini as I wanted to use it as a second monitor for my Macbook. I looked around, but couldn’t find anything I liked - so I designed one myself.
I’m really happy how it came out!

I’ve added it to my Etsy store. So if you want one - you can make one too!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignsForGlowforge

On a somewhat different topic. When I uploaded my other designs on etsy a few weeks ago, I thought that this would attract people (cause I personally think they’re really cool :wink: ).

So I’ve added this one for 1$ to see if it will generate sales (and the others are too expensive). Let me know what you think.

25 Likes

That’s a lovely design :slight_smile:

As for Etsy, I’ve been told time and time again that your keywords are (heh) key. The more words you can think of that people might search to find something like your stuff the better. So if you don’t have at least 20 keywords, dig up some more! Good luck :smiley:

3 Likes

I was under the impression that you were limited to 13 tags/keywords per listing. Is there another way of adding keywords beyond the listing?

Oh! That was not the case when last I looked - but it’s been a while, it’s possible they decided to limit it because folks were getting ridiculous. I know there are both shop and individual item areas for adding keywords, so if you did come up with more add them to your shop description :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

And everything I’ve read and watched, you have to get out on the other media platforms and get seen. It makes sense.

1 Like