Is anyone refreshing every 5 minutes for the announcement?

Very anxious and excited!

2 Likes

Haha I thought so. I was wondering… why are people refreshing their forums at this point. They must be very very very very very veeeerry keen on the news! :joy:

4 Likes

Either that or we’re not very patient…of the two…i have to go with the latter…Chuckle!

4 Likes

I was doing that for a while, then I decided that since it was something I didn’t really want to hear it could wait.

1 Like

Yup - Set a cron script. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Funny I have an image of @dan asleep in bed hard work writing the update done and a midnight automated E-mail blast set to go.

2 Likes

Nope. He’s in the office with his family. Another post from one of the staffers mentioned that.

1 Like

The dan is otherwise occupied. I’m wondering if that means Friday for the update

yup i’m refreshing every half hour or so … it will happen when it happens … i figure i will get my Glowforge about he time they land a shuttle on the surface of Proxima Centauri

3 Likes

Something to pass the time.

1 Like

more like this

I’ve been checking every 10 minutes. I’ve been alternating between refreshing the forum and checking my email for any new Glowforge emails. So far coming up with nothing. Guess I’ll have to rewatch Marmak3261’s videos. :grin:

1 Like

ok all you campers its past midnight time for me to go to bed I wish every one the best and good sleep with out stress. I know my mind can get going a mile a min and it makes me not sleep so try to disconnect for a bit before bed and get some good zzz’s in

2 Likes

Having a Glowforge is seriously cutting into my forum time😜 First time I gave up chasing down my liked posts and reading all the other posts. I was just too unprepared for this. But I’m uploading the print video soon.

14 Likes

:arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise::arrows_counterclockwise:

Pace yourself, my friend! I’m sure you’re going to be swamped with questions and requests. It’s wonderful (and appreciated) that you’re putting so much effort into sharing this experience with us… but don’t burn yourself out trying to make everyone else happy, ok?

3 Likes

Got the email. How disappointing.

Thanks Andrea. I had a very quiet and lazy six days from Thanksgiving till Tuesday night around 9:00 pm. I was almost starting to feel guilty. Then it broke loose when I read the email asking me about getting a prerelease. I have done all that I wanted to accomplish both in work and play. Started the day with services for the elderly and sick to pray for healing. Brunch was amazing. Sitting here now winding down with kitty snoozing on my lap. Time to go to bed.

5 Likes