I’ve been searching the forum for this but dont’ even know the correct search terms.
But what I would like to do is:
- I have a board that is painted in a dark color.
- I want to temporarily adhere some sort of thin material to it.
- I want the GlowForge to engrave the wood and the material at the same time.
- Then I want to use white spray paint to paint the engraved areas allowing the adhesive material to act as a stencil.
- Then I want to remove the adhesive material after the paint dries.
Final result would be that the engraved area is white while the rest of the piece is dark. I’m wanting it to be this way because I would like the white area to be engraved.
Thank you to anyone that can tell me if there is such a material that has an easy to remove adhesive.