It's a Halloween Themed Free File Friday!

I dont think your dumb, I am new to glowforge only a month in and learned something I did not know before. So thank you for asking. My ? is did you @designvh619 use spay paint, acrylic? And when painting any types you should avoid?

2 Likes

I use regular interior paint and 4” foam roller. Nothing too spectacular and then I use a hair dryer to dry it in between coats. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man, talk about mind blown with simple application. I am now looking at several project waaay differently now. (clarification: hairdryer part)

1 Like

I roll on the first layer, use the hair dryer to dry the paint, takes about 3 minutes, then roll on the second layer, repeat hair dryer. Takes about 12 minutes total to paint the board. I normally let them sit for an hour before I mask and cut. Because I normally use MDF, the layers of paint are light layers, 2 does the trick.

3 Likes

Very festive! Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Yikes! I hadn’t even realized Halloween was next month! Without having a summer vacation trip this year, my brain is still in April… such a clever project…love the wording. Thanks for sharing it.

2 Likes

Thanks Victor! This is perfect

1 Like

You are welcome!!!

Just stumbled on this! It’s so cute! Thank you for sharing your design!

1 Like

You are welcome!

I love this Beautiful Or should I say BOOO tiful

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

HAHA!!! You are welcome! It’s a cute little box.

2 Likes

Thank you sir!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

You are welcome!

1 Like

This is cool! Do you use one of those box generators or you use illustrator or inkscape to build your box.

1 Like

Thank you! I design all my own boxes in illustrator.

Awesome! I like the way you built the box Iʻll have to try that. Looks very secure.

1 Like

Thanks! I spend way too much time thinking about box construction. LOL

1 Like

So Funny! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is boo -tiful! THANKS

1 Like