It's been awhile... - Halloween Shaker Charms!

Life got a bit crazy after the end of summer. I had the sketches for these charms done in mid September and then they just sat…all lonely in my notebook. I had wanted to start selling these at the start of the month, rather than just the week before Halloween, but things sneak up on me. Finally for my latest round of procrastination, I decided to get laser-ing.

So I present, Spooky Shaker Charms! (The Boo! in the ghost and spider in the web shake freely.)

https://www.etsy.com/TheHappinessField/listing/639898170/halloween-shaker-charms-keychain-limited?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1540449066808

47 Likes

Adorable! :grinning:

3 Likes

Super cute!!!

2 Likes

Ohmygosh, these are the cutest! I do love a shaker charm.

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

Those are neat little charms.

2 Likes

Charming!

(they’re really great)

4 Likes

I am so glad you finally found time to make the charms. They are super cute and sure to be a hit with folks young and old.

I am sure they would be a hit with my cat too. A cute shaker charm dangling off the end of my keys? She says, “yes, please.”

4 Likes

Those are so cool!

2 Likes

Those are really great! Glad they finally made it out of the notebook.
I image they’d be popular done in many other shapes/themes, too!

3 Likes

These are super cute!

2 Likes

Really cute

1 Like

I did a set of summer and sea life ones earlier in the year. They’re also available on my Etsy page. I also have random shapes and things that haven’t found a theme yet.

1 Like

These are so stinkin’ cute! Glad they made it off the notebook pages!

2 Likes

now the challenge is to re-home them via etsy :wink:

1 Like

These are super cute! Love the pumpkin!

2 Likes

When I saw your summer charms featured by GF a while back I actually bought the pineapple one for myself…! As someone who owns a piece by you let me say that I think these are absolutely great! And your ability to construct them so neatly, wow! I love my own charm and think these new designs are adorable as well, can’t wait to see what else you make in the future!

2 Likes