I’ve had an Oakley display case for about 5 years now and I’ve sworn I would get the missing logo on it repaired. I was even lucky enough to have someone across the pond send me a broken piece (see a trend here) of one to make sure my measurements were good. All those years ago I had the great idea that I would only replace it with the aluminum that should be there, then I learned the cost of a custom CNCed replacement. Fast forward to now, I have a machine that makes things so why not make things! I decided to use clear acrylic since I have it handy and it would be smooth for painting silver. I have to use two pieces due to their old logo having a floating E. Cut my pieces and pulled out some handy dandy WeldOn (giant learning curve from PVC pipe fitting) and within a few minutes I have this lovely piece of art.
Sprayed it with Krylon Fusion spray paint and will paint it with some metallic silver paint once it drys. Spray painted reverse stencils look like art to me
Anyway here’s what it looks like on the case, and the old broken piece for reference. I think it’s a pretty good match for what I need.