Jack-o’-lantern Acrylic for standard LED base

You Christmas people have got to wait! We haven’t done Halloween yet.

This will fit one of those standard LED bases on Amazon. I used PG Medium Clear Acrylic.
LED Sign Halloween - layout

40 Likes

Thank you so much.

8 Likes

Haha, you know most of us are geared up with the Christmas stuff already!!
Thanks for the share.

7 Likes

Bonus File

Same image as a pumpkin stencil.

Pumpkin Stencil - Layout

19 Likes

Happy Cake day, by the way. Seven years. :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

Nice share. Thanks

6 Likes

I’ll make this tomorrow night. Thank you.

6 Likes

Blame the merchandising outfits, combined with acceptable practice.
Halloween has, at best, a two week window for deployment. Any longer than that and the assumption becomes - it is left over from last year. (Plus, if using an organic display, the product rots and attracts the critters that like stinky stuff).
Christmas is much longer, even to the point of overcoming Thanksgiving entirely. (Pumpkin comes down and is replaced with an Xmas elf).
Our house, (or I should say, My Wife), works along that frame. Weekend following Halloween and Thanksgiving is the focus, and same shift to Xmas the weekend after Thanksgiving.
That is reasonable for display purpose, but if you are actively selling product, going for the longer market window just makes sense, as can be seen in any store that sells holiday trinkets.

As always, thank you for sharing your efforts @bwente and Happy Halloween…

9 Likes

Aaaaw, cute. Thanks!

6 Likes

You’re so right! It right around the corner….
Thanks for the share!

5 Likes

The big box stores here started Halloween displays right as schools went back. That gave them September into October. A week or so ago they put up Christmas (Thanksgiving seems to be an afterthought right now). So Christmas & Halloween are coexisting now but Halloween stock isn’t getting replenished. I expect Thanksgiving stuff will roll out Nov 1 and will be side by side with Christmas until Black Friday when it will be Christmas only.

5 Likes

Thanks for the share!! Love it!

4 Likes

Very cute! Thank you!

2 Likes