Jewelry display tree - Free for anyone

I made this acrylic earring/jewelry display for my wife. Simple and easy. Jewelry tree

179 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

thanks for the file!

1 Like

Oh thank you!

is it me I don’t see the file , I see a picture

1 Like

That is the SVG file. Right click, Save as SVG.

I LOVE this! I’ve been wanting to design one of these myself; thanks for sharing!

I cut these out of basswood but the openings in the base are too thin for the “place holders”. Any suggestions?

You need to either scale the entire file so that the holes are the correct size, or edit the file and correct the size of the holes, then re-print the base.

1 Like

Lol I thought I did that. I selected everything and shrunk the size at once, because I wanted a smaller one too, but that didn’t seem to work out for me.

How do I measure the holes to ensure they fit?

Hmmm. I work work AI and the base is set to print for acrylic. Your basswood is very likely thicker. If you are able, measure the basswood and change the width of the base to .001 (just a tad bit) smaller. This will ensure a snug fit.
If you don’t have AI or can’t adjust with great accuracy, drop me a note and I’ll adjust the file to work with your basswood…
Good luck!

2 Likes

I use Inkscape. I’ll research and see if I’m able to make the adjustments you mentioned. In the meantime, I’ll try to cut this out of acrylic and see if I have different results. :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you. So nice of you.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

Hello friend.

So it works on my acrylic, though the stand is a bit smaller than the base but it fits better than the wood so that’s a good thing.

I tried to scale it but I still can’t manage to do it right. Can you help me scale it properly?

1 Like

thanks I got it

Thank you , New here so i really appreciate all the help thank you.

Thanks much!

How do I save when using an iPad.

Thank you!

1 Like