Jewelry with my Glowforge, color laser printer, and snapmarks

Finally made something I like enough to try selling. Used a laser printer, transfer paper, and water based polyurethane. I was inspired by the craftsman on you tube. Been thinking it through for a couple of months and many attempts. Today was the day. Now I’m going to try to sell them. That’s another new adventure for me on Etsy. Please tell me what you think.

28 Likes

I think they are very pretty. Are they one-sided or are two sided designs?

2 Likes

One sided. Maybe when I will make some matching earrings that would be 2 sided. Have some ideas about that but haven’t put them to a test yet.

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love the illustrations.

2 Likes

As I said, I think they are very pretty. Delicate, subtle and organic. The silk cords complement them very well.

2 Likes

Thank you. I was trying to compliment the organic wood.

1 Like

Very delicate and pretty, they should fly off the shelves. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very pretty work! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Pretty!

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Very well done. I too am a fan of The Crafts Man :wink:

2 Likes

Really pretty! Are you using waterslide decals?

I have been thinking of some designs on printable veneer. Have you worked with it at all? Prints so nicely with the color laser!

2 Likes

I never heard of printable veneer or water slides. I used the technique in this you tube video. Then I used the glowforge to cut out all the circles where the flowers were transferred to.

6 Likes

Oh, I’ve done that before, but not since I got my color printer! That’s funny.

You have to try the veneer. It’s really cool to print right on the wood. I think you’ll love it.

There are lots of places to get it, but here’s one: https://www.cardsofwood.com/micro-thin-wood-veneer/

4 Likes

Very nice with the cords you selected!

1 Like

Great Job! Love the cords and clasps.

1 Like

Printed this today for a quick gift for my dad (it will be a jigsaw puzzle). We’re surprising him with a trip to Quebec City and these are some of the things we enjoy while there. This is color laser on veneer. I glued the veneer to Baltic birch and am cutting it out.

9 Likes