Jules and marmac

Im brand new and it says I’ve reached my limit of replies…I have to wait 22 hours to reply more!

4 Likes

Uh-oh. Yeah, that happens. You and @marmak3261 can work in a Private Message like this one. I don’t think it has limits. He’ll get you set up.

2 Likes

Lol, @Jules, this is a public post!

4 Likes

Also I moved this to everything else.

:rofl: Yeah! It’s been a long day.

In order to send a Private Message @craftracoons, just click on the person’s username in any post and a little balloon pops up to send a message.

4 Likes

Oh and while you wait, welcome to the forums and this is a great time to catch up on reading. Lots and lots of good things here.

6 Likes

How does the reply limit work? Is that for a certain topic or not posting at all?

I did send a message.

1 Like

Everything, but trust grows quickly.

I think it’s per topic, but not sure. We just added you to one that @craftracoons created…there might not be the limitation there.

1 Like

No limits in pm that I am aware of.

1 Like

Two topics and ten posts in a day and less than a week old but @craftracoons can give likes to what he has read that would both increase trust levels and let folk know he liked those answers.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.