Jumped on the tile train

again my drawings is a little too detailed with heavy black but overall it’s pretty good…

34 Likes

I really like your drawings, especially the details in the feathers. :blush:

3 Likes

:heart: Thanks! Lost quite a bit of detail on this one but I do like how the wings turned out as well!

3 Likes

It’s impressive how much detail you got on the tiles!

3 Likes

Beautiful! Wish I could draw like that! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks! I am sure you have many talents! I will need to add a lot of white back to the drawing for more depth and detail. All a learning process.

3 Likes

We’re pretty sure @Jules doesn’t need to sleep, so whatever other talents she has must also be awesome :laughing:

That’s a serious amount of detail you got in those tiles. Did you make the drawing on paper and scan it in, or are you a digital artist? If you’ve covered this in a different post feel free to link me there, it’s hard to keep up sometimes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pen and ink artist… scanned into illustrator and converted into vector… so yes! I also sometimes draw with my iPad using the pencil using adobe draw.

I deem no sleep needed as a talent. I need a ton :rofl:

4 Likes

Nonsense! I love the detail!

3 Likes

More in the sense that the lines in my illustrations don’t show up because they are too fine… too much black too close together

1 Like

Excellent! It’s very cool!

1 Like

I really love your art. This makes me want to go out and get a box of tiles and redo my kitchen. LOL

Yes!! Go for it!

1 Like