Just a few things I've made

I’ve been a cutting fool for the past month since I got my GF. I started an Etsy shop and grossed about $800 in sales so far! Not much profit considering the time it takes to make some pieces (especially engraved) , but this is a lot of fun, and I hope to pay for my GF this way.

38 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
You are obviously enjoying your Glowforge. Thanks for sharing your projects. I especially like the veined leaf. Good luck with your shop.

5 Likes

These are awesome! Looks like you are learning quickly and making some money in the meantime. Time is money but when you’re having fun, it sure helps:-)

5 Likes

You have a great variety of different projects. Glad you are enjoying your glowforge.

5 Likes

It all looks very good. You had a steep learning curve. Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Those are amazing! You should do very well!

3 Likes

Your projects are beautiful. My favorite is the deer, and a close second is the leaf.

5 Likes

Incredible projects. Love the heart puzzle.

4 Likes

That’s a great start for your Etsy shop. My favorite is the deer also. Crafters rarely make enough for the time spent. But your materials cost shouldn’t be too high. And at least your getting something for your time; what would you be doing otherwise if you weren’t GF’ing? A great start, much better than mine.

4 Likes

All of these are really nice. Love the boxes.

3 Likes

Terrific! I, too, have to include “Fun” when I calculate the profit I make from Etsy. As long as it stays fun keep going!

3 Likes