Just another 3D engrave post

I couldn’t help it. First 3D engrave on :proofgrade: poplar :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

93 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

Wow! So crisp and elegant. I can only imagine how it would look with a wood finish.

6 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Ok…Now THAT…is fantastic looking.

3 Likes

Wow!

2 Likes

Eeeeeeek! Amazing!

2 Likes

Beautiful! Did you do any cleaning on it? That wood has a good grain for that action.

3 Likes

That’s beyond what I knew the GF was capable of! Was there any post laser work (cleanup?) needed after outputting? or did the print emerge as shown? Thanks so much for showing us newbie’s what’s possible with GF :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need to see more of this.

2 Likes

Oh man. I’ve been procrastinating trying a 3D, but your inspiring me to give it a go. That looks incredible!

3 Likes

WOW. That’s amazing. It’s always a pleasure to see your work, and this piece is no exception.

4 Likes

@PrintToLaser and @rockeebay I took off the masking before I printed it, when it finished the print I went over it with a damp magic eraser.

8 Likes

What an amazing engraving! Just beautiful!

2 Likes

I have a couple of those but I haven’t tried them yet.

1 Like

I love a magic eraser! They have been a great for a very quick and easy clean up for engraves.

2 Likes

Use them on all materials? I bought them because of recommendations for cleaning acrylic, but haven’t needed to use them yet.
Just dampen with water right? I presume you can clean them?

2 Likes

I use them on wood too! Yeah dampen with water, rinse sponge to clean.

Also I buy the cheaper knock offs from amazon, they have packs of 20 for like $12 :+1:

7 Likes

Hey, Thanks for that tip!

2 Likes
5 Likes