Just in case anyone needs help with their design files

Hi, there!
Wanted to throw this out there in case anyone is looking for some help cleaning up their design files. My daughter is a graphic artist, just starting her own Etsy shop, and is looking for some freelance work to help bring in a little side money while taking on the grueling task of giving it a shot to own her own business. Her website is katlyngobleckgraphics.com and her Etsy shop is KatlynGGraphics on the Etsy site. Thanks, all! Tracy

5 Likes

Good luck to her! We pretty regularly get folks on here asking for help, so it may be worth it for Katlyn to keep an eye out on the forum.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatlynGGraphics

1 Like

Thank you so much, @deirdrebeth! :heart: Question though: Can she log on to the here or is this forum just for GF owners?

1 Like

Nope - the forum is public. She doesn’t even need a login to view it - but she will if she wants to PM people. You can add her as an additional user on your :glowforge: too - in case that’s of interest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to know! Thanks again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

To clarify, because reading that I think I’m unclear - she does not need a login to read - but she will need one to respond, and if you add her as an additional user she can login and respond.

Is that clearer, or did that make it worse? I might need coffee!

5 Likes

That makes absolute sense to me! Thanks, @deirdrebeth!

2 Likes

I favorited her shop. I’m thinking seriously of a portrait of my late dog. She does beautiful work.

2 Likes

I’d just be cautious about spamming people inadvertantly. That’s a big no on the forum and will get her booted.

1 Like

Her work is amazing! I have a Etsy shop and people often ask for more custom designs but I am not much of a graphic designer. I will for sure keep her shop in mind to direct others to!

1 Like

Oh, thank you so much, @celesteprobichaux! She takes a lot of pride in her work! She got a “like” today on Etsy and texted me telling me, “it’s the little things like a “like” that helps pull her out of her insecurities of whether this is what she should be going after! :heart:

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you so very much @MyDogsThinkImCrazy!!! I keep telling her it’s going to take time and she needs to try and be patient and continue to put out quality work.

1 Like

Thank you, @ChristyM. The advice is much appreciated!!

1 Like

Ahh - the entrepreneurial spirit strikes again! Best of luck to her in this endeavor! No better way to learn then to jump in it!

2 Likes

So true!!! :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.