Just went live on Kickstarter!

Hey all! I just wanted to share an amazing project that has been occupying pretty much my entire life for the past 6 months. The conception, prototyping, and (hopefully) even some of the manufacturing are all made possible thanks to my Glowforge.

It’s been a challenging, learning experience, but I am so happy with how it turned out. Thanks to everyone in the Glowforge community who have helped me with questions, suggestions and encouragement!

If you want to learn more about the project, please check it out here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/706541013/out-of-sorts-a-wooden-tile-game-for-families#

Thanks!

63 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome. Good luck with your Kickstarter!

2 Likes

I like the name and the concept. Best of luck!

2 Likes

Good luck, fellow Brooklyn maker! Really fun concept :grinning:

2 Likes

@pubultrastar @cynd11 @louissanders Thanks so much!

Ahhh! You completed your game! Congratulations and good luck with the KS. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much @Jules!

Good Luck

1 Like

The game looks great. Good luck!

1 Like

@ChristyM @pauline.lally Thank you both so much!

1 Like

My pleasure. I shared it on my FB, but also in a large group of Disney bloggers. Hopefully that helps!

1 Like

Wow, thanks so much! That’s so kind of you.

1 Like

Nah. I have selfish motives. My castle is lonely. :wink:

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

This is a great idea, and you have a “production level” product ready to go.
Congrats, I hope the kickstarter is successful.

Thanks @nosdefalcao! It is really crazy to think that I’ve created something that people might actually want to buy.

Love the Creativity and design. I am a big gamer, I will keep it on my list to look out for.

Thanks @jonmoore! If all goes well then I’ll start to place it in local store and then on my own online shop. Fingers crossed!

This is just so wonderful…and beautiful, too! I love the name you chose. Wishing you all success. Knock 'em dead!

Thanks @Xabbess! That means a lot coming from you.

1 Like