K-Pop Sign with Lights

Glowforge made this project so easy!

I am lucky enough to be selected as a live audience to their concert + meet and greet online tonight. What better way to use Glowforge to make a sign and wave it proudly on live stream.

Black Foam Board + Thick Glitter Paper. Only adjustment I would do next time would be to make the holes for the lights a bit smaller so it fits snug. They are quite loose right now so it’s not a perfect alignment. I will use hot glue on the back to secure them.

36 Likes

Very nice and congrats on the concert.

2 Likes

Thanks! Now to figure out how to stay awake at 2AM and look cute… :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

This is so awesome! It’s flipping adorable and I bet they will love seeing it C:

4 Likes

Make Captain Wonderful do that :grin:

1 Like

Captain Awesome is setting up the back drop for me (The group’s flag) but I’ll tell him to put his cute face on hahahha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What does it say? Great design.

1 Like

Thank you! It says Seong Hwa (The idol’s name whom I may or may not have an obsession with but my hubby is semi ok with it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

True Story (So I was told): I had 4 wisdom teeth taken out last December, when I was recovering from the anesthetic I kept calling Seong Hwa… Apparantly the dentist looked at my husband and asked who is Seong Hwa? I thought your name was Michael… :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

7 Likes

Looks great! They’ll love to see it.

1 Like

Don’t forget pants!

1 Like

Fun project … like your material choices.

2 Likes

Oh, very cool! Haven’t seen a project from you in a long time— this one was worth the wait.

1 Like

So how was the concert:?

1 Like

Thanks so much for asking! It was so much fun and I made it on the Jumbo Screen the whole time. When I turned the light on, it really surprised them. :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Nice! And that dentist story is hilarious :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I made many stuff during this crazy pandemic. I really need to remember to come on here to share and chat more! Miss you :heart:

1 Like