Keychain, tags, mementos

My youngest is propposing to his Girl Friend. We are big RenFest goers so he is fllying in to do so at our local RenFest. We’ve arranged for him to do so on stage during a band performance. These are to give out to those in attendance as keepsakes. Renfest folks are big on mug tags and other little “treasures” that they can acquire when they go so these are going to be a hit!!

they are 2 inch long almost 1.5 inches tall and made of Basswood plywood (GF supplied). They are HD graphics setting and 2 passes. They are scored with 2 passes as well

I love making little personalized things with my GF and have even done some mass production tags for other groups i know and sold them…

73239612_10220827772028260_7157980585569288192_o|690x414

30 Likes

these were made doing 1 pass -the newer settings of 2 passes have the engraved lettering more defined

Great idea! (And congrats to your boy.) :grinning:

1 Like

How wonderful! Hopefully the proposal goes to plan :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Oh , i have no doubt she will accept-im surprised she hasnt asked him …lol

2 Likes

What a great memento!

1 Like

I love this idea!

:stuck_out_tongue: Your switching between GF=Girlfriend and GF=Glowforge made that a really confusing read the first time!!

7 Likes

HAHAHA-Sorry my GF is my “GF”…LOL

4 Likes

Great idea… very fun idea.

Very nice! Post pics of the proposal!

2 Likes

Wonder if they will get married at the next RenFest?

LOL-I hope not. Still young and he is still in the Navy. I’d like to hope they would wait a year or two so see what he decided on his future

2 Likes

Here are a few pics of the engagement you all asked for (grin)-The 1st 3 are of the proposal and the last of me and my son

8 Likes

You and your son are both lovely! Congrats to him on the engagement, looks like it went wonderfully!

1 Like